Breaking
Loading...

Test Footer 1

Home » , , » Paoay | Reaching Suba Sand Dunes, My First Solo >100km Ride

Paoay | Reaching Suba Sand Dunes, My First Solo >100km Ride

The other day marked another important day (in my life) with this hobby of mine that some are against. It was my first time to go riding solo driving a total of 170 kilometers. I thought I can not do it but yesterday was a test of courage. 

Suba Sand Dunes, Paoay, Ilocos Norte
 Reaching the Suba Sand Dunes of Paoay, Ilocos Norte

I found out that I can do it. This will signal a longer motorbike backpacking I have always wanted to do but always failed to realize because of external resistance.

Now that I accomplished this test of courage, I am now ready for a longer solo motorbike backpacking. For some people, please understand that this what makes me happy. So when should I do it? When I become old? I think the right time is now.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. OddThemes - All Rights Reserved