Breaking
Loading...

Test Footer 1

Home » , , , » Meet the cycling buddies behind Cycling Philippines

Meet the cycling buddies behind Cycling Philippines

Sallacong, Bantay, Ilocos Sur
I am so glad that I am the elder brother of my two younger brothers who are in the same way fanatics of motorcycle rides so traveling with them with a motorcycle has always been easy.

Having a motorcycle ride with them has always been fun because we have the same interest so having a motorcycle ride is a great bonding time for us.

Old Quirino Bridge
My brother Edison, the motorcycle trouble-shooter

Edison was born next to me. He loves motorcycles and he is fond of customising his motorcycle.

This brother of mine is I believe the most well-versed among the three of us if we talk about trouble-shooting a motorcycle. He has a work experience of repairing mechanical troubles of motorcycles and guess what! He has no formal training or education of repairing a motorcycle but he learned on his own! Whoaahh! I am so proud of you bro!

From this, I can conclude that my brother Edison has passion about motorcycles.

Aside from motorcycles, Edison is also a drummer and he has won a local award with that. He can also play the guitar but don't ever ask him to sing. LOL!


Old Quirino Bridge
Emerson, my youngest brother/motorcycling buddy

Emerson is a graduate of radiomechanics who currently works on a local cable television program. He is also a motorcycle fanatic and he travels to and from his work using his motorcycle too.

Emerson, my youngest brother is the first one who acquired a driver's license among us three.

Aside from motorcycle, Emerson, whose nickname is Melting is in the same way a music lover. He is the best guitarist among us three. He can also play the keyboard and can hit the drum set too.


 Edmar, the motorcycle travel planner

Lastly this is me. I am Edmar, the eldest of the three. I am a full-time practicing nurse and previously a law student (who is currently having a break from stress).

I am the travel planner of the three and I set the place where we can have a joy ride together. I am also the blogger behind this blog.

My interest in traveling with a motorcycle begins with the concept of "worthy traveling." When I travel, I want to explore a place extensively and not just to see what is the famous or what is "cool" in a place. I tend to explore a place deeply and discover new things that others may not know yet.

So with a motorcycle, I have the freedom to observe clearly the environment of a new destination and take even the most off-beaten path. These travel compulsions of mine become easier to realize with a motorcycle.

Aside from a motorcycle, I also love music like my two younger brothers do. I am a vocalist of our church band where my two younger brothers also play. I also play the guitar, the piano and a little bit of the drums. I used to dance but I was just surprised when my two feet became "parehong kaliwa." LOL!



Our motorcycle diaries will be limited to some provinces of Northern Luzon only because we are not yet ready to do an ultra-lengthy motorcycle rides but we are looking forward of traveling the whole Philippines with a bicycle, motorcycle and tricycle soon!

Right now, I (Edmar) will be the main person who will take you to different destinations in the Philippines by traveling on a bicycle, tricycle or a motorcycle. I will be featuring beautiful cycling routes too that can be a good spot for cycling and some encounters along the road with relation to cycling.

We are the E-Brothers and we love Cycling the Philippines! Enjoy this travelogue!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. OddThemes - All Rights Reserved