Breaking
Loading...

Test Footer 1

Home » , , , » First time to hit Abra solo on a motorbike-scooter

First time to hit Abra solo on a motorbike-scooter

Naguirayan, Pidigan, Abra
Rough road in Pidigan amidst the rice fields.

Another unplanned motorcycle adventure. The moment I went to the town of Pidigan in Abra, I asked an old lady stranger about the road going to the Abra River. I was alone and it is my first time to hit Abra province solo via motorbike.

Super spontaneous, I just tried if I can do it and I realized, just do it! Doing it will determine if you can really do it. Not just try.

Naguirayan, Pidigan, Abra

Naguirayan, Pidigan, Abra

Naguirayan, Pidigan, Abra
Visited this place called Naguirayan before dark. Uh, the night immediately caught the sunset because the moment the sun goes to the horizon lower, it will be be hidden by the mountains so no wonder why 5 pm here is already not as bright as other towns - less-traveled place at it's best.

I passed through endless fields with cattle grazing ending up at the Abra River. The road was dusty and I bet this becomes muddy when raining. It was hot too, but enjoyable. I was feeling the sense of adventure. I met people along the way, strangers to note, and me as a stranger to the town as well.

Naguirayan, Pidigan, Abra

Naguirayan, Pidigan, Abra

Naguirayan, Pidigan, Abra
I told you, I can say I am not a coward going solo to Abra because it is about to go dark when I left the place and hit the road in Abra at night.

More stories coming here. Keep connected riders!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

1 comment:

  1. Hey nice trip to Abra.

    And thanks for visiting my site.

    http://www.pinoyrider.com

    Live free...

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013. OddThemes - All Rights Reserved