Breaking
Loading...

Test Footer 1

Home » , , , » Paoay Sand Dunes | Mini-Stranded

Paoay Sand Dunes | Mini-Stranded

Paoay Sand Dunes
The wheel is submerged into the sand. No one was there to help. 

A solo motorbike traverse to the Suba Sand Dunes of Paoay, Ilocos Norte was like close to suicide, uhhh... just because I wanted to break the rules. You have to use 4X4 to explore these sandy desert look alike, and it should be. 

But because it was too expensive, 1 4X4 is good for 5 people who will share for the 2.5 fold of a thousand peso, I used a motorbike. 

 Look what happened? Lols. The bike is slowly but surely getting submerged into the sand under the sun owned by an eldest son, lols. Help help help! And I realized, I was just asking help from my own shadow. 

So with my shadow, I survived it because no other man came to help. Got sun burn, muscle aches, shoes filled with sand and of course, a bunch of stories and experiences to tell. Being mini-stranded doesn't necessarily mean to be tragic, sometimes it is funny. :)
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. OddThemes - All Rights Reserved