Breaking
Loading...

Test Footer 1

Home » , , » Suyo, Ilocos Sur | Motorcycle ride, the passion all started here

Suyo, Ilocos Sur | Motorcycle ride, the passion all started here



During a motorcycle ride, one of the most rewarding things is being able to see the beauty of Philippines clearly. Because in a motorcycle ride, there is freedom. That character made us able to enjoy the view of this pointed peak as we traverse the road in Suyo, Ilocos Sur clearly and without any obstruction.

Riding either a motorcycle, bicycle or tricycle has always been fun! I consider it as the best way to explore the Philippines. Cycling is the most efficient and least costly way of traveling.

My passion of traveling using a motorbike or a motorcycle started when I went to the town of Suyo, Ilocos Sur accidentally.

It was accidental because it was just unplanned. That year (2010), I was able to acquire my own motorbike which is Honda Beat, an automatic motorbike. Because I was just too excited to do a road trip using a motorbike, we and my brother headed down south and we traversed the Manila North Road or the Maharlika Highway within the Ilocos Sur jurisdiction.

It was just spontaneous. Out of curiosity, we entered an unfamiliar road at the Bitalag Junction in the town of Tagudin also in Ilocos Sur and out from my expectation, this road trip has stirred my urge and passion to travel with a motorbike.

We just took the road and we didn't know what to expect at all, but we kept hitting the trigger until we were just so overwhelmed by the views we saw that made us forget we were already going far.






More stories will be coming about this motorcycle road trip in Suyo town soon! Suyo, Ilocos Sur, I must say, is one of the best places to do a motorcycle joy ride!



Entering the mountain town of Suyo, Ilocos Sur via motorbike
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. OddThemes - All Rights Reserved