Breaking
Loading...

Test Footer 1

Home » , , , » Daclapan Beach and Cabugao Church in Ilocos Sur

Daclapan Beach and Cabugao Church in Ilocos Sur

Daclapan Beach Cabugao
Daclapan Beach of Cabugao, Ilocos Sur at the background

During one sunny weekend, me and my brother Emerson hit the road up north for another motorcycle ride. 

Sadly, I lost some of our photos and the photos posted in this entry are the only 2 photos saved because I was able to upload them on my facebook account. 

Anyway, it was a 30-minute ride from Vigan where we came from and it was a motorcycle joyride under the hot summer sun.

We reached the Daclapan Beach in the town of Cabugao in Ilocos Sur and it was about 20 minutes more of motorcycle ride from the Cabugao Church.

Forgive me but I really lost the photos but this beach has a lot of fishing boats and it was lovely too!

Cabugao Church
Cabugao Church in Ilocos Sur

Another destination in Cabugao is the Cabugao church which is located along the highway. The church was with a white paint and believe me it was glaring under the rays of the sun where it was exposed.


Cabugao Church




Inside the Cabugao Church in Ilocos Sur

It was another fun ride with a motorcycle and I will be back here the capture again photos of the scenes we captured before that turned out to be lost.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. OddThemes - All Rights Reserved