Breaking
Loading...

Test Footer 1

Home » , , » Reaching Abra with a Motorcycle

Reaching Abra with a Motorcycle

I have always wanted to do a motorbike ride to the province of Abra but I still don't have the courage before. My mindset was just confined within negative vibes that it would be very dangerous to climb to Abra. But I believe they were just all hearsays. I've been hearing a lot of riders doing it. So if others can why can't I? Under the sun, with my bro, we braved the province of Abra.

It has always been a dream for me to have a photo at the Tangadan Tunnel, the entrance tunnel to Abra. But this chance used to be impossible because I usually ride on a bus.

Thanks to my motorbike! My motorbike is my favorite travel buddy that it allows me to explore each place extensively but with ease.

There are a lot of stories to share about this journey. We were able to go as far as the town of Dolores and took the Kalinga-Abra road! We also went to the banks of the Abra river at the San Quintin town and cross it with a free boat. 

There are a lot of things happened within this day. But the most memorable one is when we were taking the road back home when the heavy rainfall caught us on the road.

We traversed the road for 2 hours under that heavy rain non-stop, going dark, and we were just so wild and wet! To be continued...
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. OddThemes - All Rights Reserved